Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Why Buy The Cow? Reading Challenge

Isn't the name of this challenge just fabulous?

<---- And the badge to go with it?

How could I not resist this one?

Besides all the cuteness, this challenge is a great idea.  Especially for those people that have a eReader that is load with free books.

I would love to say that my poor Nook is bursting at the seams with free reads that I have collected in the 2+ years that I have had it.  But with all things that involve technology, it still has plenty of space (and a micro SD card just in case).



Why Buy The Cow? Reading Challenge is being hosted by of The Unread Reader.

The basics of the challenge is to read at least 12 legally obtained Free e-books. No eARC, giveaways, or library books.

Head over to the site for more details on this challenge if you are interested.  I have tons of free reads on my e-reader, so I should have no problem selecting books. In fact, this challenge works well with the Self Published Challenge that I signed up for.

I don't have a planned list of books.  So, I'll just update this list as I go:













No comments:

Post a Comment