Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: June 12th


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!
This weeks teasers is from Oxford Messed Up: A Novel by Andrea Kayne Kaufman


Now, everything was messed up and topsy-turvy.  He never thought she would be so bold as to make the first move.
-Page 252




Don't forget to post a link to your teaser!

I want to read it.

7 comments:

  1. Great teaser. I loved this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is the TT is great, but I'm loving the title!

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-bell-jar.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title of this book alone makes me interested. Your teaser, just intrigues me further. I'll have to look it up.

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...this sounds interesting! I hate it when everything gets turned upside down! Great teaser and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    **New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! That's not a book I've heard of so I'll have to look it up. Thanks for checking out mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting teaser! I like the cover of the book.

    Thank you for coming by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete