Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon: Reading List

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon

I know that I normally fail when it comes to Read-a-Thons but I can never keep myself from signing up for them.  No matter how much I try.  I think that I like the experience and camaraderie more than I like actually reading the books.    I have found some great blogs because of Read-a-Thons in the past.

So, I have signed up for another one.

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon, last 4 days.  Which gives me plenty of them to try to work through my TBR pile.

My goal is to complete the books that I was suppose to read in May

My Reading List:
  • Oxford Messed Up by Andrea Kayne Kaufman  (65% completed)
  • One Blood by Qwantu Amaru
  • The Keepers of the House by Shirley Ann Grau 
  • Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
I don't expected to read all of the books.  But I will try my best.  I am going to up my nightly reading time from 2 hours to 3 hours.  And I plan to read my butt off during the weekend (after I finish my Saturday plans).

I really need to get caught up with my 50 Books in 2012 challenge and some of the other challenges that I signed up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment