Like many book lovers out there I have a lot of books and the advent of cheap (fairly) accessible eReaders has only made my problem worse. I think I have over 100 eBooks on my Kindle and over 300 eBooks on my Nook along. That's where the eBook Reading Challenge comes along.
Level 2: Bytes (10 ebooks)
My List (11 Total):
- Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
- Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bonte
- Jane Erye by Charlotte Bonte
- Native Son by Richard Wright
- Creatures Here Below by Oscar H. Bennett
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
- Waking Lazarus by T.L. Hines
This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.
Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.