Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ARC Question

So, yesterday I received my first advance reader copy book from Librarything's Early Reviewer Program. I am really excited, I have been signing up for books for months and have never won one until now.

The book I got was "The Secret Holocaust Diaries: The Untold Story of Nonna Bannister". I can't wait to read it. I have "The Diary of Anne Frank" on my list to read in the next month or two. I think that I will read these books together. And do some sort of comparison and contrast.

But anyways, the question that I have is what do you do with the ARC copy once you have read it? Do you keep it and add it to you collection?

I really don't have the space for another book. My copy says for "promotional purposes only".

Would it be okay to give it away on my blog?

What do you do?

2 comments:

  1. You can hold a giveaway for the ARC. If you're in doubt, email or tweet the publisher and ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't want to keep an ARC, I give it away on my blog. I figure it gives the author/publisher even more coverage that way.

    ReplyDelete