Saturday, December 5, 2009

Read-a-Thon: Hour 2


I started the Read-A-Thon about 9am, after I made some tea and had an english muffin. I think I have taken a total of two breaks in the 2 hours since it has started. So far, I am doing well.

I am currently tackling Invisble Man and will read it to for about the first half of the Read-a-Thon (if I don't finish it). I will be taking a longer break to head over to the shower and go to the library. But that is not for another couple of hours. Now on to the stats:

Started: 9:oo am
Time Now: 11:02 am
Time Elapsed: 2 hours 2 minutes
Time Spent Reading: 1 hours and 50 minutes

Current Book: Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison
Pages: 162 out of 58
Pages Read For This Check In: 64 pages

Number of Books Read: 0
Total Pages Read: 64

Blogs Visited and Commented: 0 (internet is acting up, again).
Reviews Completed: 0 out of 4

3 comments:

  1. Great job getting started...keep it up!

    Ronnica
    http://booknookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're getting a chance to participate! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading is far more exciting than hearing news about celebrities like Heidi Montag plastic surgery chitchats. Well, I’m glad that you are continuously practice this knowledgeable activity. I believe that continuous reading will broaden your grammar and English compositions. Plus you’ll learn more exciting words that you never used in your daily conversation. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete