Thursday, May 3, 2012

Book Through Thursday: Siblings

This week Booking Through Thursday ask:

A while ago, I interviewed my readers for a change, and my final question was, “What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask?” I got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now. 

Heidi asks:
Do you have siblings? Do they like to read?
Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!
I am the oldest of four.  I have two younger sisters and the baby of the family is a boy.

I would love to be able to say that I come from a family of readers.  But that is not true.  There are only two readers in my family.  Myself and the second oldest.  The love for reading appears to have skipped the other two.  I like to think that by the time my other got around to having the other two, she had exhausted all of her good genes and that they were stuck with the leftovers.

You would think that my baby brother liked to read since he works at a library.  But I can't ever remember seeing my with a book.



No comments:

Post a Comment