Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: I'm Only Human After All


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!
This weeks teasers is from I'm Only Human After All by Alex I. Rogers
As I lay there, I felt it working its way throughout my body.  Me feet, my legs, my arms, and my hands.
-Page 77 (eBook Edition)

Don't forget to post a link to your teaser!

I want to read it.

3 comments:

  1. OOoh, I like the sound of this. I just want to know what is spreading through her body and why! And I really like the cover! Thanks for sharing :)
    My Teaser
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. It? what is it? ...the feeling of alcohol spreading through the system? That's my guess.

    Good teaser. Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book is really awesome and a good read ... I guess I'm just human after all lol ... Blogging Profit Unleashed

    ReplyDelete