Monday, December 1, 2008

Mailbox Monday: (12/01/2008)

I am happy to report that this week has been a very busy week for me with the number of books coming in to my bookshelf. I have gotten books from three places this week library, online shop, and a contest. On to the list.

From the library I got books that I will start reading in January for the challenges that I committed to. I picked up:

The Catcher In The Rye by JDSalinger
Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
The Awakening by LA Banks




From Colors Online (a Shelfari Group). I won The House on Mango Street:

From BookCloseouts, I brought:
Not Without Laughter
The Polished Hoe
The Fifth Vial
Ain't Gonna Be The Same Fool Twice
I Left My Back Door Open
Zulu Heart
The Blacker the Berry...
Flyy Girl
Kinky Gazpacho: Life, Love & Spain





Overall it was a busy week. 14 total books in.

No comments:

Post a Comment