Monday, December 1, 2008

December Plans

So, my last final is on December 11th (laughs excitedly) and I can't wait. I am going back to California for about a month. I do plan to work while there but since I won't have to study and I'll have to share a computer I think I'll have a lot of time on my hands to read. So, I have complied a big list of books for this month.

I plan to finish East of Eden by John Steinbeck.

I plan to read:

Little Women (GoodReads group read)
Would I Lie To You?
Nappily Married
Guns, Germs and Steel (Shelfari Play Book Tag read)
Sapphire's Grave
Mama
The Warmest December
The Witch of Portobello
Songs Yet Song
The House on Mango Street
Lovely Bones or The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time (depends on library)



So, that is a total of 11 books for December. That would be a record. I think that I am going to have to read two books at a time. Luckily my flight is like 6 hours long, so I could probably finish one of the smaller ones on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment