Saturday, September 1, 2012

Reflecting On August


It's the last day in April and time to reflect on what I accomplished in my book reading adventure this month.  April has been by far the best month for me yet.  Nothing earth shattering has happened but I did participate in a Read-a-Thon that did give me an extra need boost in my reading.

Reviewed in August:
Read But Not Reviewed in August:
Completed Challenges for 2012:
  • None
Challenges Still in Process:
  • 1% Well Read - Completed 0 out of 10 Books (0%)
  • Unread Book Challenge - Completed 5 books
  • Self-Published Reading Challenge - Completed 4 out of 10 Books (40%)
  • Why Buy The Cow? Reading Challenge - Completed 1 out of 12 Books (8%)
  • Battle of The Prizes - Completed 1 out of 3 Books (33%)
  • The Pulitzer Project  - Completed 2 out of 5 Books (40%)
  • 2012 Reading Challenge - Completed 19 out of 50 Books (38%)
Reading Plans for September:

  • I'm Only Human After All by Alex Rogers
  • Lucretia and the Kroons by Victor LaValle
  • The Darkness by L.A. Banks
  • The Color Purple by Alice Walker
  • 32 Candles by Ernessa T. Carter
  • The Shadow Speaker by NNedi Okorafor-Mbachu

2 comments:

  1. I wish you had reviewed the Toure...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I am going to review it. I will post it next week. I am just backed up.

      Delete