Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Post #6




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by - In My Mailbox~
It's a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This is your news post, so personalize it. Include as much as you want or as little.
Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies.

It's official, I am back from my unplanned break.  I was burned out and could not find anything that I was interested in reading.  And I did not feel like writing reviews.  Boo...Anyways in other news.

What Happened Last Week:
  • Teaser Tuesday:  I highlighted The Other Wes Moore by Wes Moore.  There was a great quote in the book that I just had to share.
  • Friday Find:  The theme was foreign locations where I found four books that would take me out of Florida.
  • Stacking The Shelves:  I highlighted a little bookstore that has been stealing my money and invading my book shelves.
What's Happening This Week:
  • Monday: Review of the novella Lucretia and the Kroons by Victor LaValle
  • Teaser Tuesday:  A quote from YA Sci-Fi novel The Shadow Speaker by Nnedi Okorafor.
  • Wednesday:  Why The Family Business by Carl Weber and Eric Pete fell victim to the 20% Rule.
  • Thursday:  I'm back in action with Booking Thur Thursday
  • Friday:  This weeks finds will highlight books I found on other blogs.
  • Saturday:  A spotlight on my haul from Miami International Book Fair.

Happy Reading,
MoniqueReads

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back, sometimes a break is exactly what you need. Hope you find some great books! I am looking forward to this weeks Friday post. The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the burn out! Glad you are back

    ReplyDelete