I always say that I am going to read more Non-Fiction books but never do. Thanks to my book club I have read more Non-Fiction books in 2012 than in any of the previous years. So, to ramp that up just a little I have decided to sign up for this challenge also.
Level: Geek: 4-6 books in at least 2-3 different categories
Official List of Books:
- Soul on Ice by Eldridge Cleaver
- The Naked Truth: Young, Beautiful, and (HIV) Positive by Marvelyn Brown
- Nigger: The Strange Career of a Troublesome Word by Randall Kennedy
- Mississippi in Africa By Alan Huffman
- Medical Apartheid by Harriet A. Washington