Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Post #9




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by - In My Mailbox~
It's a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This is your news post, so personalize it. Include as much as you want or as little.
Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies.

I don't believe that it has been 8 weeks since I have done a Sunday Post.  Not much has happened on the blog since the last on back in January.

Current Giveaway (Ends April 1, 2013 @ 12:00am):

(Clicking picture will take you to giveaway page)

What Happened Last Week:
  • Teaser Tuesday:  was brought to you  by  Love in the Years of Lunacy by Mandy Sayer
  • Wednesday: Review of The Autobiography of an Ex-Colored Man by James Weldon Johnson (which for some reason is very popular page view count wise)
  • Friday Finds: Four new books added to my TBR List
  • Reflecting on February:  Where I admit publicly how horrible I was at completing my reading goals for  February.
What's Happening This Week:
  • Sunday:  Sunday Shorts from 16 Bars by Ran Walker
  • Monday: Review of  The Lynching of Louie Sam by Elizabeth Stewart
  • Tuesday:  Teaser Tuesday from A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah
  • Friday: Friday Finds
Happy Reading,
MoniqueReads

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you linked up, I have missed you. I hope that the not much has changed is a good thing!
    The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete