Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challnge

Hot Listens/2015 Audiobook Challenge
hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens

I have listened to several audiobooks in the past and enjoyed them.  Because of the new job and such, I have had more time to listen to audiobooks. As a result, I listened to about 3 or 4 last year and really enjoyed them.  The experience is different from reading a book but I enjoy the verbal storytelling.  Maybe I have been lucky so far and have just picked awesome books with awesome narrators.

Anyway, I signed up for Audible last year and have 5 credits sitting in my account waiting to be used. They have accumulated because my library has a decent amount of audiobooks in it's collection thanks to Overdrive.  In order not to waste money and take advantage of valuable resources I decided to take the join the Audiobook Challenge.

Level: Newbie (5 books)
My List:
  • Saint Monkey by Jacinda Townsend
  • Home by Toni Morrison
  • The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty
  • The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino
  • Sold by Patricia McCormick

Challenge Details (Quoted from Hot Listens)
Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join at anytime. 
The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2015 than you did in 2014. 
Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.) 
ANY genres count. 
Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed. 
You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc. 
If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment