Reading Plans for January:
- If Beale Street Could Talk by James Baldwin (MR Book Club Selection)
- The New Mrs. Collins by Quanie Miller (Review Request)
- March by Geraldine Brooks
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- Sold by Patricia McCormick
- Are You There God, It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume
I am going to start the month off with The New Mrs. Collins by Quanie Miller. Ms. Miller contacted me several months ago via email about reviewing her request. I was very impressed by the fact that she did not send a form request. Instead, her email showed that she had in fact read my review policy and even though her book is paranormal she wondered if I would consider reading it and reviewing it on the blog. Very Professional. And the blurb grabbed my attention so win-win.
If things are slow at the place that pays me I plan to start it as everyone else is partying the night away.
What are your reading plans for the month?
Please comment or post a link in the comment section.