Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Finds: February 6th

It's that time of the week again. The only time that I allow myself to add additional books to my TBR pile (or my Shelfari wish list to be exact). This week I am adding three books that I have starred in my Google Reader. They are a couple of months old and I decided to add them now before I forget why I wanted to read them.


"The Killing Circle" by Andrew Pyper was reviewed months ago on Book Zombie. It sound very good according to Joanne's review. I really enjoy the Book Zombie because it always reviews books that I would never pick for myself. While I have yet to read any of her recommendations. I have starred a couple for future reference. But anyways, this book has been sitting in my google reader since November and it finally gets a place on the TBR pile.





"Dark Matter" by Cameron Cruise is yet another book that I found over at the Book Zombie in January. It is a psychic thriller and I don't think that I have ever read a book in that category. This looks like a great first time dip into a new genre.








"The Customer is Always Wrong: The Retail Chronicles" edited by Jeff Martin, was reviewed on from my bookshelf in December. It caught my interest first off because it tells of the retail workers experience. And since I have been working retail off and on for the last ten years, I want to hear others people pain. Secondly, it is a collection of short stories and my TBR pile is seriously lacking in short stories.





That's it until next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment