Monday, February 23, 2009

Mailbox Monday: 2/23/2009

It's been a long time since I have participated in Mailbox Monday. Mainly because I sort of promised myself that I would limit my book buying and I have been good so far. I have three new books this week and only brought one. The other two were trades from Book Mooch. I had a few romance novels that I wanted to get rid of, so I posted them there.




The first book I brought from Barnes and Nobles on sell for only $4.98 USD. It's "26a" by Diana Evans. She (or it) won the Orange Award for new writers.






The second book is from Book Mooch and is a favorite of mine. "A Lesson Before Dying" by Ernest J. Gaines is a great novel. And I wanted to add it as a resident to my collection and make some room to read it again.




The last book is also one that I have read before "Sula" by Toni Morrison. I read this in high school and remember that I thought that it was an okay read. One of my goals is to go back and re-read some of the books that I read in high school (that I can remember).

No comments:

Post a Comment