Monday, August 31, 2009

August Wrap-Up

Wordle: August Wrap-Up

I did horribly this month. I don't know why. Actually I do, I spent way to much time watching television when I could have been reading. I am going to have to do better this month if I want to complete my reading challenges and personal goals.

Read & Reviewed in August:

Read But Not Reviewed in August:
The Vixen Manual by Karrine Steffans

Planned To Read But Did Not:
Hair Story: Untangling The Roots of Black Hair in America by Ayana D. Byrd and Lori L. Thraps
Don't Move: A Novel by Margaret Mazzantini
Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison
Lolita by Vladmir Naboko

Completed Challenges for 2009:
The Pulitzer Project * - Completed 5 out of 5 Books (100%)
TBR Challenge - Completed 15 out of 12 Books (125%)

Challenges Still in Process:
Round The World - Completed 7 out of 18 Books (39%)
Through The Decades '09 - Completed 7 out of 9 Books (78%)
1% Well Read - Completed 7 out of 10 Books (70%)
Serial Reader - Completed 12 out of 15 Books (80%)
Library Challenge - Completed 23 out of 25 Books (92%)

*I had a goal to read 5 out of the 82 Pulitzer Prize winning books for this year. I still have 77 books to go. But since this is a perpetual challenge, I am not in a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment