Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Finds: August 7


This Friday I will spotlight books that I have books that I have came across while browsing The Happy Nappy Bookseller. The Happy Nappy Bookseller is a great place to find books contain people as color as the main character. The site is mostly young adult books. But it is a great place to too if you are looking for something to read.

Because I have so many books starred from THe Happy Nappy Bookseller I used random.org to decided how many books to include in this Friday Find. It didn't help much because it chose 7 books.


Marcelo In the Real World by Francisco X. Stork


The Fold by An Na


Gringolandia by Lyn Miller-Lachmann



Secret Keeper by Mitali Perkins


3 comments:

  1. Woah...all these books look lovely to me. I have been wanting to read Marcelo In the Real World too. The fold cover is so unique, I can't say I love it but it's definitely eye catching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read SECRET KEEPER. i enjoyed very much. it is a powerful story and well written

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the cover of Marcelo In the Real World -- have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete