Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1% Well-Read Challenge


I am not sure if this challenge exist anymore, my link is outdated and I can't find it on the original host site.  But I plan to continue it anyways.

The Original Rules:
The goal of this challenge is to read 13 books in 13 months from the 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die combined list. The challenge official runs from April 1, 2010 through April 31, 2011.

I have decided to do this challenge a little different. I am still working with the 1001 BYMRBYD list from 2008. I only plan to read 10 books. I will read more if time premits.

Planned Books:

The Color Purple By Alice Walker
Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bonte
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bonte
Native Son by Richard Wright
Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desia

No comments:

Post a Comment