Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Blogging Resolution

Happy New Year!

As you can probably tell I have been kind of absent from the book blogging scene.  I did make a half hearted attempt to revive this blog over the summer.  Which did not go as planned.

But as I was evaluating 2011 and trying to rate how much I enjoyed I found that I wasn't as happy with it as I should have been.

2011 for me was all about work.  Work took up most of my time.  When I wasn't at work I was recovering from work.  I think over the whole year I read about a dozen books maybe less.

This makes me sad.

When this blog was at it peak.  I was reading about a book a week and I enjoyed myself a lot.  During that time I wasn't working full time but I was happier.

2012 is the year that I get that happy feeling back.

My New Year's Blogging Resolution is.....


  1. Update more regularly.
  2. Participate more in the book blogging community
  3. Read 50 Books.
I still have to finish Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol which I started month ago but I am almost done.  

I hope this year brings you more success and happiness than the last,

Monique

2 comments:

  1. I did the same thing last year, Monique....I just fell off the blogging earth. What with work, university, kids, blah blah blah, I just couldn't find the energy to talk about books.

    I'm with you on the New Year thing, though. It's time for a new start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's is time for a new start. I didn't realize how much I would miss talking about books until I stopped.

    Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete