Friday, June 22, 2012

Wicked Wildfire RAT: Friday Update

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon


This RAT has been a little different from the ones that I have participated with in the past.  I am pretty much doing this by myself with not much socialization with other bloggers.  Which is alright with me.  It's kind of hard to already to fit in blogging and real life.

Other than that the RAT has been a success so far.  I am pretty much on schedule with my reading.

Started:
  • One Blood by Qwantu Amaru (27% Completed).
Completed:
  • Oxford Messed Up by Andrea Kayne Kaufman (Finished 06/20/12)
Planning To Read:
  • The Keepers of the House by Shirley Ann Grau 
  • Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
I wanted to be a little further along with One Blood but it is turning out to be a more slower read than I thought it would be.  Hopefully, I can finish with it on Saturday and at least start The Keeper of the House before the RAT is over.

How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment