Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Finds: Janurary 16

It has been quite sometime since I have done a Friday Find and my wish list and TBR pile are thanking me. But now that I am back, it is time to add more books.



"House of Dance" by Beth Kephart is a young adult book I believe. I found it while reading a review on the book at Becky's Book Review. It sounds like a very heart warming story. And it caught my interest when I first read the review. I don't read many young adult books. So, when I see something interesting I try to take note of it.




"Flygirl" by Sherri L. Smith is another book that I found at Becky's Book Review. Thank you Becky for all the great book recommendation. It caught my eye because it is about a black woman who wants to be a pilot in an era were it was hard for women to be pilots periods. It is also a historical fiction book and I kind of like those, sometimes. So, why not?




"Drinking Coffee Elsewhere" by ZZ Packer was recommended to me by someone at Shelfari (link takes you to google books). It is a collection of short stories. I have not read short stories in like forever. I have read the description of some of the stories and they all seem interesting (I need to find a new word besides interesting). So, I have added it to my TBR List (aka bottomless pit of books).




No comments:

Post a Comment