Unfortunately, since I was gone so long my Google Reader had tons of unread blogs. I decided to mark most of them as read since there is no way that I could catch up with them. As, it is now I still have 171 to read.
Now to the books. I did not reach my goal last month on reading 11 books in one month. I ended up working through most of the Christmas break. And to top it off I am getting a late start on the challenges that I signed up for in 2009.
Here is a review of the book challenges that I am participating in (link will take you to my book list):
- 1% Well Read
- Decades '09
- Round The World Passage
- TBR Challenge
- Pulitzer Project
- Series Reader Challenge
- Library Challenge (Haven't created a post for this challenge yet or set goals)
Plans Reading for this Month:
- The Awakening by LA Banks (started)
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- Beloved by Toni Morrison