Thursday, July 2, 2009

Celebrity Memoirs: Booking Through Thursday

Suggested by Callista83:

Do you read celebrity memoirs? Which ones have you read or do you want to read? Which nonexistent celebrity memoirs would you like to see?


I have not read any celebrity memoirs. Unless you count "Confessions of a Video Vixen", and that was such garbage that I didn't even get halfway through with it.

There are a couple of memoirs that I would like to read. Rick James has one that sounds interesting. Or at least the except that I read dealing with Prince did. I also would like to read Michael Jackson's Moonwalk. I can't say that there is too many celebrities that I like enough to want to read about.

If I were to read a memoir it would be about someone who did something great (like MLK, Malcolm X, etc) or who have been through traumatic things (like Holocaust, Slavery, Genocide, etc).



1 comment:

  1. I love memoirs!! My two favs are Diana Ross & Malcolm X

    ReplyDelete