Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Library Loot: July 29

Over at Shelfari there is a group called Play Book Tag. This months games over at PBT is called the amazing race. Where there are teams of two and the teams compete to read books based tagged a certain nation (if that makes since). My neighborhood library is really small and limited in the amount of books that they have. So, I decided to go downtown to the Main Library. I love big libraries they are so much fun and so quite.

After I got the four books that I was looking for I decided to read some of Sons and Lovers. I sat outside by a fountain and read. Even though I am Miami, it was not sunny. It was cloudy and looked like it was going to rain. But it was hot and sitting by the fountain was relaxing. I headed back into the library when it started to rain to finish up the chapter that I was reading. I hate rain.

But anywho. My Loot is:

Q&A by Vikas Swarup for the country India












Will There be Good News by Kate Atkinson for country Scotland












Girl with No Shadow by Joanne Harris (sequel to Chocolat) for country France











Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah continent Africa

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got a great week of reading! Stop by sometime - I have an award for you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Long Way Gone looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award Miss Remmers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason I have been on a memior (autobiograph) kick lately.

    ReplyDelete