Thursday, July 16, 2009

TBR: Booking Through Thursday

This week Booking Through Thursday asks follow-up questions from last weeks Booking Through Thursday:
Do you keep all your unread books together, like books in a waiting room? Or are they scattered throughout your shelves, mingling like party-goers waiting for the host to come along?
All the unread books that I physically own are in one place, on a bookshelf in my room. I keep them there because I don't have my own place. Instead, I have housemates. So, I try to keep my stuff all in one place otherwise I would buy whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and have a big mess to clean up when I leave.

If I had my own house, then I would probably have books everywhere. When I was a kid my grandmother would keep plastic milk crates filled with books at the bottom of the staircase. I use to love looking at the books as I walked up and down the stairs. So, I probably would have books in the common rooms and the hallways, if there is space.

1 comment: