Monday, July 6, 2009

Mailbox Monday & Library Loot (2 for 1)

The past week has been kind of good to me with the amount of books coming in. Not so much so for those headed out. In the past week I have collected about 5 more books. Three from the library and 2 were drop off at my doorstep by the postman (and yes I know for sure I postal worker is male).

The Shelfari book group Book Chat hosted a Christmas in June. Where individuals signed up to be Secret Santa's and sent other participants books from their wish list.

The ever so generous Elf-in-training Marguerite sent me The Help and The Lovely Bones. Both of which have been on my wish list for about a year now.


From the library, I gathered the following three books. Each of which, are for challenges that I am currently in. One one of them Imago was actually on my TBR list.



What books wiggled their way into your home this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment