Sunday, June 7, 2009

48 Hour Book Challenge: Completed (Summary)

I am happy to announce that I have finished the 48 Hour Book Challenge. While I didn't pull in some of the amazing numbers as some of the other participants, I am proud of what I did.

My original plan was to continue reading tonight until I completed Anne Frank but I am exhusted. And that books takes a lot of energy, emotional. I just don't think that I have it in me to continue tonight.

Start Time: 7:30 pm Friday
End Time: 7:30 pm Sunday
Time Elapsed: 48 hours
Time Spent Reading: 18 hours and 20 minutes (Read 38% of the time)

Books Read: 2
Extras by Scott Westerfeld (Reviewed)
The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton

Books Started But Not Completed:
Anne Frank: The Diary of A Young Girl (215 Pages out of 308)

Total Pages Read: 758
Pages Per Minute: 1.45

In the Final Two Hours
Pages Read For For This Check In: 75 (Anne Frank)

For those of you still compeleting the challenge good luck and happy reading.

4 comments:

  1. Oooo, Age of Innocence. Tough book to power through it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You read, read, read! I took a long break on Saturday night because I had previously made plans with friends. But now I wish I hd just read!
    I have never read Anne Frank before - I think I should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing! I'm impressed by the weighty material-that takes determination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing the challenge. Great job.

    ReplyDelete