Sunday, June 7, 2009

48HBC: 43 Hour Mark

Currently, I am reading Anne Frank. I have to say that it is a little depressing which is expected. It is very sad to read the words of a teenage Jewish girl during WWII. The contrast between the situation her and her family is in and the difficulties of being a teenager are profound. If this was a fictional encounter I would be rooting for her. But since I already know the outcome, it is disturbing, to read someone hopes for the future and know that for them there is no happy ending..

I fear that I am not going to be able to finish the four books that I set out to finish during this challenge. But will at least get three of them read.
Started: 7:30 pm
Time Now: 2:0 am
Time Elapsed: 43 hours minutes
Time Spent Reading: 14 hours and 20 minutes

Current Book: Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
Pages: 70 out of 308
Books Read: 2
Pages Read For For This Check In: 70
Total Pages Read: 682

Books Read:
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment