Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Wrap-Up

span class= The month of June has been a pretty busy month. Not that I read a lot of books. But I did participate in the 48 Hour Book Challenge (that was fun). And I read 4 books which is up 1 book compared to March. Hopefully in July, I will be up to 7 or 8. But we will see.

Completed Challenges for 2009:
The Pulitzer Project * - Completed 5 out of 5 Books (100%)

Challenges Still in Process:
Round The World - Completed 6 out of 18 Books (33%)
Through The Decades '09 - Completed 6 out of 9 Books (66%)
1% Well Read - Completed 5 out of 12 Books (41%)
Serial Reader - Completed 8 out of 15 Books (53%)
TBR Challenge - Completed 8 out of 12 Books (66%)
Library Challenge - Completed 17 out of 25 Books (68%)

*I had a goal to read 5 out of the 82 Pulitzer Prize winning books for this year. I still have 77 books to go. But since this is a perpetual challenge, I am not in a rush.

1 comment:

  1. You are making super progress on your challenges! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete