Sunday, June 7, 2009

48HBC: 39 Hours


I just finished up reading "The Age of Innocence" Edith Wharton and I was really impressed. I didn't think that I would enjoy the book as much as I did but it surprised me. Time to start on Anne Frank

I realized last night after my check in that my page count was wrong. I have updated and corrected it for this post. When looking at my record keeping I am disappointed about how little of my time has been spent reading. I have spent less then half of the last 39 hours reading. But real life gets in the way. I am impressed about the number of books (2) that I completed. Especially since one was a classic and very "literary".

I am now going to spend the next hour or so writing reviews and updating my Shelfari, Goodreads, and LibraryThing pages.

Started: 7:30 pm
Time Now: 10:34 am
Time Elapsed: 39 hours 4 minutes
Time Spent Reading: 12 hours and 20 minutes

Current Book: Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
Pages: 0 out of 308
Books Read: 2
Pages Read For For This Check In: 70
Total Pages Read: 612

Books Read:
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton

1 comment: