Sunday, June 7, 2009

48HBC: 46 Hour Mark


Such a heavy read of the final 2 and 1/2 hours of the challenge. I highly doubt that I will be done by 7:30pm. But I will continue to read until I am finished. I really want to get this book done tonight. So, that I can take it all in and hopefully start fresh again tomorrow (if that is possible).

After Anne Frank, I was suppose to read another memoir dealing with the Holocaust. Instead I will read a light romance novel. I don't think I can tackle another Holocaust read so soon.


Started: 7:30 pm
Time Now: 5:08 pm
Time Elapsed: 45 hours 34 minutes
Time Spent Reading: 16 hours and 20 minutes

Current Book: Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
Pages: 141 out of 308
Books Read: 2
Pages Read For For This Check In: 71
Total Pages Read: 683

Books Read:
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment