Saturday, June 6, 2009

48HBC: 27 Hour Mark


I didn't get that much reading done. My roommate was hosting her nieces party and I decided to be social and I want get that much reading done tonight. I am very tired now and I doubt that I will be able to read until 2am like yesterday night. Since, I almost fell asleep reading Extras, but I did finish the book.

Overall, I thought that "Extras" was good. It maybe the best book in the series. Or the second best.

Started: 7:30 pm Friday
Time Now: 11:35 pm Saturday
Time Elapsed: 27 hours 05 minutes
Time Spent Reading: 10 hours and 20 minutes

Current Book: The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
Pages: 200 out of 270
Books Read: 1
Pages Read For For This Check In: 85
Total Pages Read: 481

Books Read:
Extras by Scott Westerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment