Friday, June 5, 2009

48HBC: First 2 hours


I am sort of ashamed to admit that I was late starting this challenge.  I started to watch TV and almost totally forgot.  I started at 7:30pm, instead of 7pm.  Overall not that late.  

I have to say that I am reading a lot slower than I thought that I would.  I think that it is because "The Age of Innocence" is such a dense book.  But I do find myself caught up in it and the time seems to go by quickly.  I will only be reading this for another 2 hours tonight because I want to read something lighter.  I am going to take about a 30 minute break and start back up at 10pm.

Current Book: The Age of Innocence
Pages 140 out of 270

Books Read: 0
Hour Completed: 2 out of 48
Pages Read: 59

1 comment:

  1. You're very brave to read such a difficult book! I purposely am not reading any great big fantasy books; I'm sticking to historical and realistic fiction, which I prefer and which don't seem so daunting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete