I have taken the plunge and signed up for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon.
Dewey's Read-a-Thon is prefect in timing. Looking at Goodreds, I am 8 books behind where I need to be to complete 50 books this year. I don't honestly expect to read 8 books in 24 hours, but any books read will be a plus.
My ultimate plan is to read some books that will either help with WBTC? Reading Challenge and the Self-Published Challenge.
- Set alarm to 6am. The Read-a-Thon starts at 8am here in Miami. By getting up at 6am, that gives me time to fix dinner and finish up some last minute templates for updates.
- At 8am, I am going to leave the house with my Nook, books, bag and chair. I am going to the beach and enjoy reading early in the morning before the crowd gets there.
- Hopefully, read for 4 hours, with a posting break every hour or so for mobile updates. At 12pm head home for lunch.
Book To Finish:
- Glow by Jessica Maria Tuccelli - Already Started
- The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America's Great Migration by Isabel Wilkerson - Already Started
- Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa - Received for Review
WBTC? and Self-Published Challenge
- The List by by J. A. Konrath
- The Book of Tales by Ted Stetson
- I Wish I Would've by Aynoit Ashor
- Thirst by Claire Farrell
- Trouble Down South and Other Stories by Katrina Parker Williams
- Left by Chris Walters
- The Screaming by Jack Killborn