Saturday, April 21, 2012

Read-a-Thon: Hours 8-10


     I can't believe that I am already it's been 10 hour.
     
     Wow.
     
     I ended up taking a 3 hour break.  It was only suppose to be two, but I fell asleep.  That quick 1 hour nap was need.
     
     When I woke up I spent 1 hour and 40 minutes finishing up the last of Glow.

     It's official, I finished a book.  *Happy Dance*  But now I need something a little lighter.
   

Stats:


  • Currently Reading: The List by J.A. Konrarth
  • Finished Reading: Glow by Jessica Maria Tuccelli
  • Finished:  None 
  • Pages Read Since Last Break: 60
  • Total Page Count: 180
  • Time Spent Reading: 340 minutes

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! I have to say a nap sounds pretty good right about now. Enjoy the rest of your readathon!

    ReplyDelete