Friday, April 20, 2012

FF: 04/20/2012

 
 Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win? 

This is a hard one. 

I don't know. 

I read a lot of literary fiction. 

The characters that I love are not bad asses that fight.

 But if I had to pick some I would pick Damali Richards from the Vampire Huntress Legend by L.A. Banks. I don't know who I would pit her against. She would be a good fighter, that what she is good at. Fighting bad guys.

4 comments:

  1. I picked a character I didn't like then picked somebody to beat them up. It seemed the easiest way around having 2 people I liking each other battling.

    My follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have not read this series. new follower. my ff http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that series but she sounds tough!
    Here is my FF Post

    Happy Reading!
    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read the serious but fighting bad guys can never be wrong, can it? :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete