Saturday, April 21, 2012

Read-a-Thon: Hours 1-2


     It's, now 9:45am here in rainy Miami.  I had to take a break.  I've been reading away and needed to take a break to prevent eye strain.  

     I love my Nook, but my Glow by Jessica Maria Tuccelli is from NetGalley, which means it's a PDF.  Which means, that formatting gets all wonky when I try to change the font and make it darker and larger.  I wish NetGalley allowed for ePub downloads.  It would make my reading life simpler

    1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
          I am reading from Miami, Florida USA.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
     Chips and Salas, but that won't be until after lunch.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
     There is not much to tell.  I am a homebody by nature.  I like my comfort of my apartment, maybe because I work in healthcare and have to deal with people everyday.  I host a bookclub once a month that focuses on books about African-Americans.  When I am not working, I am wasting time on the World Wide Web.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
     This is my first read-a-thon in a long time.  In fact, I don't even remember what happened the last time.  I am looking forward to completing some of the books that I have started.  Even if I only finish one, at least I got it done.

Stats:

  • Currently Reading: Glow by Jessica Maria Tuccelli
  • Finished:  None 
  • Page Count: 39
  • Time Spent Reading: 90 minutes

1 comment: