Tuesday, November 11, 2008

About This Blog

Welcome to my little space on the internet. This blog is mainly about my reading experince. I will mainly be updating this blog with my reviews on books that I have read and challenges that I am particpating in.

I am currently in the 50 Book Challenge. Which is challenges its particapants to read 50 books in a year. I started this challenge on March 9, 2008 and it ends (for me) on March 8, 2009. I am currently reading book number 35 (Like Water for Chocolate)

I am also involved in the Lay It On Challenge hosted by a group on Shelfari. I think it last until the end of the month (or 8 weeks). There are a couple of challenges that I am looking into for the start of the new year. I will not officially be doing the 50 Book Challenge after March 8. I will try to focus on other challenges that have other rules, but still try to complete 50 books in 2009 (counting the one at the start of the year).


That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment