Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Pulitzer Project (2009)



I did a lot of web searching to see what reading challenges there were and which ones that I would like to join. The Pulitzer Project sounds really fun and will give me the ability to drag a little (when it comes up in normal conversation of course). The ultimate goal of the project is to read all 81 Pulitzer Prize winning books.

My personal goal for this year is to read at least 5 of the books. I only want to read 5 books because there are a couple of other challenges (besides Round the World Passage) that I want to do. I will post those challenges later in the week. Also by limiting myself to 5 books it will make it easier for me to overlap books with my other challenges.

Website: http://pulitzerproject.blogspot.com/
Rule: To read all 81 Pulitzer Prize winning fiction books

My List:

The Brief Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz (Completed 04/02/2009, Review)
The Road by Cormac McCarthy (Completed 06/27/2009, Review)
Beloved by Toni Morrison (Completed 02/05/2009, Review)
The Age of Innocence by Edith Whatron (Completed 06/06/2009, Review)
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (Completed 01/24/2009, Review)

No comments:

Post a Comment