Monday, November 3, 2008

Review Policy

Wordle: Untitled

The Little Reading Nook has the following Review Policies. Please review the policy below before contacting me about doing a book review. (Last update 1/1/2011)

General Review Policy:
  • I don't host book tours but would be willing to participate in one that is being hosted by someone else. I will be willing to do interviews with authors or let authors do guest post on this site.
  • Books will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis. If publishers, authors, or publicist want a book reviewed by a certain time; arrangement will need to be made ahead of time. I will not hold off a review for a certain date. I post reviews as I finish books.
  • All books will be given an honest review. I will post both good and bad reviews. I also have a policy about abandoning books. I will give each book a try and will not abandon the book until I have at least read 20% of the book. I will post that I have abandoned a book and the reason why, almost like a full review.
  • Reviews will include the following: cover of book, book information (page length, publication year, genre, rating), a synopsis (usually taken from either back of book of Google), overall recommendation, and other sites that have reviewed the same book (if I can find them). Other information (book trailers, authors information, etc.) can be included but most be requested.
  • I accept paper based books, audiobooks and ebooks.
  • If you are submitting an ebook please be aware that I own a Nook.
  • Books reviewed will be given away at my discretion, usually in the form of a giveaway. By contacting me for review you understand and accept this fact.
Genre Preferences:
  1. Fiction: Multi-cultural, Women's, International, Young Adults, Historical Fiction, Thriller/Horror.
  2. Non-Fiction: Memoirs, Autobiographies
I don't normally read the paranormal, science fiction, mystery, romance, or religious based books. I will be willing to consider reviewing the above above genres on a case by case basis.

Contact Information:

If you are interested in having a book reviewed by me please contact me at thelittlereadingnook@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment