Tuesday, July 24, 2012

High Summer RAT Wrap Up



My final stats for the RAT:

Books Finished
  • Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout (270 pages)
Books Started
  • Jessamine by Eugenia O'Neal (104 pages)
Total Pages Read: 374 Pages
Total Time Read: 8 hour 14 minutes
Pages per Hour: approxiamtely 40 pages
Thoughts: 

  • I would have done much better if I had stuck with my initial plan.  Which was to read 35% of each book per night.  I didn't on the first night and ended up playing catch up for the rest of the RAT.  Add to that the fact that I did not read on either Thursday or Friday.  But overall, I enjoyed it and the interaction with other participation, especially on twitter.

How did you do?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think you did great. And you were reading some literary books. You're the second person that read Olive Kitteridge during the read-a-thon. Laura at Book Snob read it too. I've heard it's a good one. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. It was nice socializing on Twitter. Thank you for joining me and I hope you will be with us for FrightFall in October...you only have to read one scary book. ;O)

    ReplyDelete