Saturday, July 28, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #8


From Tynga's Reviews:

We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles!

My shelves are now bursting, I finally received my shipment of books from Books Closeout. It took me all week to get the pictures and link together for this post.  Only to find out that I already own on of the books in digital form.

From BookMooch:




Purchased From BookCloseout:








What did you add to your shelves this week?

3 comments:

  1. I've actually never heard of these, but I hope you enjoy them.:))
    Happy reading!!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only heard of slumdog millionaire and that's because I watched the movie :) The others look fab, I love the titles Ntozake Shange for example, got me curious and baba segi's wives.
    Happy reading :)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about Freedom, so I'll be interested to see what you think of that one. Happy Reading! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete