Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Post #4




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by - In My Mailbox~
It's a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This is your news post, so personalize it. Include as much as you want or as little.
Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies.

Tonight is the last day for the High Summer Read-a-Thon...  I didn't get as much reading done as I would have liked but it was fun trying.

What Happened Last Week:
What's Happening This Week:
  • Reviews:  I plan to have the review for Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Stout up by Monday and hopeful I will be done with Jessamine by Eugenia O'Neal done and reviewed by Wednesday.
  • Weekly Memes:  I am adding a new weekly meme Wondrous Words Wednesday hosted by BermudaOnion's Weblog.

Happy Reading,
MoniqueReads

No comments:

Post a Comment