Monday, July 16, 2012

High Summer Read-a-Thon Plan


Yes, another Read-a-Thon.

I was going to continue and try and knock out L.A. Banks' The Vampire Huntress Series but I am waiting for Amazon The Cursed (Book #9).  If the estimated arrival time is right I will not get that until Friday, which means that I could probably knock out a couple of the books in the series on the weekend. *crosses fingers and toes*
Book List:
  • Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout (challenge book)
  • Jessamine by Eugenia O'Neal (author asked for review)
  • The Fifth Vial by Michael Palmer
  • The Vampire Huntress Series by L.A. Banks
    • The Cursed (Book #9)
    • The Darkness (Book #10)
    • The Shadows (Book #11)
    • The Thirteenth (Book #12)
Reading Plans:
  • Plan to read at least 35 percent of the book each night, which means I should finish a book in 3 days.  
  • Update every night at 8pm
  • Saturday and Sunday - is all about reading.  I will try to plow through as many books as possible.
Are you doing this Read-a-Thon?

3 comments:

  1. Don't you hate it when you have to wait on a book to get going on a series? I have to have the entire series before I start and sometimes its so frustrating waiting for them to trickle in. Good luck w/your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the reason that I normally don't read series and try to only read completed series. I hate no being able to read the books as I want to. It drove me crazy having to wait for each installment of Harry Potter.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the read-a-thon, Monique! Great list you have lined up. Hope you accomplish your goals and have fun!

    The prize/giveaway page is up at the blog if you'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete