Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!
This weeks teasers is from Jessamine by Eugenia O'Neal
"I've done reports on anti-corruption measures in Zambia,"  I say, blandly.  "Zambia, is Africa's leading producers of emeralds and now, here you are, wearing them."
-Page 83 (eBook)

I think she is trying to start some trouble.  Hopefully she is not getting too big for her britches.

Don't forget to post a link to your teaser!
I want to read it.

2 comments:

  1. hmm...I'm not sure how I feel about the person speaking in this teaser. She or he is obviously informed but is also coming off a litle high-and-mighty. I don't know...No me gusta.

    Here's mine:
    http://morosebookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesdays_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover and the teaser don't go together for me which is even more intriguing.

    ReplyDelete