Tuesday, July 10, 2012

OUARAT: Tuesday Progress Update



Once Upon a Read-a-Thon



I was so caught up in reading that I forgot to post a progress report yesterday.  Needless to say, the book that I was reading was so good that I finished it in two days.  In fact, I stayed up until 1am to finish it.  I don't know how I am going to function at work with only 6 hours of sleep.  But it was worth it.

For some reason I miss read the dates on this one.  I thought it lasted until June 15th.  I don't know why, when the dates are clearly listed on the button.  Oh Well, I adjusted my plans accordingly.
Books Finished:
  • The Vampire Huntress Series by L.A. Banks
    • The Wicked (Book #8): 07/10/11
Pages Read:
  • 400 pages
Book List:
  • The Vampire Huntress Series by L.A. Banks
    • The Wicked (Book #8)
  • The Upper Room by Mary Monroe (book club read)
If your are participating, how are you doing?

2 comments:

  1. That's great. I think I may finish up a book and an audiobook today and start two new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going! I was tempted to join in, but I spend to much time reading as it is. Maybe the next read-a-thon in August! I just saw your button about it. Will check it out.

    Have fun finishing the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete