Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympic ReadAthon Plans





I have a problem with signing up for Read-A-Thons.  I just can't seem to make myself stop.  I might have a problem.
    Book List:
    This list is not set in stone
    • The Vampire Huntress Series by L.A. Banks
      • The Cursed (Book #9)
      • The Darkness (Book #10)
      • The Shadows (Book #11)
      • The Thirteenth (Book #12)
    • The Fifth Vial by Michael Palmer
    • Food Matters by Mark Bittman
    • A Golden Voice by Ted WIlliams
    • I'm Only Human After All by Alex Rogers
    Goals:
    • 100/daily 
    • 1600 total
    Because this the Olympic ReadAThon last throughout the entire duration of the Olympic Games, I am not going to do a daily update.  I will update every two to three days.


    Are you doing this Read-a-Thon?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment